Thursday, August 7, 2014

Two Polishes, One Nail - A Love Story.

Blog #2. Look at me, on a roll and whatever. HA! 

So today, i have two UBER holographic glitter polishes for you. I also have a very pretty red Polish (like the country) nail polish. So, even though my title says two polishes, I lied and am blogging about three. 

Let's start with the odd one out. This polish I know nothing about. I'm not going to lie. I know it is from Poland. I know I got it from Cosmoprof, and I know it is beautiful. That is the end of my knowledge. Limited, I know. Sorry.



Here is a swatch of this beautiful mystery polish. It is a stunning oxblood (far darker IRL). Formula was a tad thick, but it didn't bother me. The best educated guess about this polish is that it is from some brand called Perfect, but I can find NOTHING on the interwebz. The only thought is MAYBE it is a private label. (ie a company that makes polish for other companies.) That would explain a lot, but again, I am unsure and just throwing out ideas, so dont quote me! 



There are some bottle shots. I cannot read the label as I only speak American. ;) 

Alright- onward to the LOVE STORY!

Two different brands- Floss Gloss, and Different Dimensions. Let me tell you what, these polishes together...omg. Like something fell from the heavens and landed on my nail. The glitter, the sparkle...


This is DD "Big Bang". It is a glitter bomb of very small holographic silver...glitter. Like a shattered rainbow, the colors are stunning. Unlike linear holos, this more twinkles. Its pretty much indescribable. I used two coats and it completely covered my nail. Genius. BUT WHAT IS THE OTHER COLOR?! I can hear you thinking that on this side of my screen!

Floss Gloss. STUN. 


Floss Gloss STUN matched DD big bang like no other. Same sized glitter, same spectacular holographic effect, only this was in gold. As you can see on my nail, I made a gradient with these two, and there is your love story. A perfect marriage between two different brands. Floss Gloss formula was spot on, making it very easy to meld these two together. LOVE.




A blurred photo so you can see the amazing jewel like holo effect. So sparkly! AHHHH


All in all, I will be buying from Floss Gloss and DD in the future. And I am on the hunt for this mystery Polish polish that has me swooning.



No comments:

Post a Comment